Help with Managing Your Domain Name
Successul management of your domain name starts with understanding the lifecycle of a domain name registration, and your rights and obligations as a domain name registrant.
In addition, this web page aggregates existing content across the icann.org website on the topic of helping you manage your domain name registration. If you have suggestions or would like to submit an inquiry, please contact ICANN organization's Global Support Center's Global Support Center.
Contractual compliance complaints can be submitted here.
How do I renew my domain name?
What if I forget to renew my domain name?
- Domain name transfer dispute – If you have a dispute involving the requested transfer of a domain name from one registrar to another
- Unsolicited renewal or transfer solicitation – If your complaint concerns an unsolicited renewal and transfer request
- Unauthorized transfer of your domain name – If your complaint concerns unauthorized transfer of your domain name
- Registrar service dispute – If you are trying to solve a problem concerning a service provided by your registrar
- How to get help when you have a problem with your registrar
- About domain name management
- About domain name transfer to a different registrar
- Domain Name Transfers/Transfer Policy
- About domain renewal/redemption
- Who is my registrar?
- About financial transactions/payments
- About verification of contact information
- About customer service complaint