GDD Accounts and Services Team
The GDD Accounts and Services Team serves several roles. With a global presence, the team collaborates with registry operators and registrars to ensure a secure, stable and resilient gTLD namespace.
Key responsibilities of the GDD Accounts and Services Team include:
Support for Registry Operators and Registrars
- Serve as their primary point of contact at the ICANN organization
- Act as an advocate within the ICANN organization and represent needs of both registry operators and registrars to other teams across the organization
Service Design and Launch
- Develop services to facilitate the processing of requests when registry operators and registrars must inform or request consent or approval from the ICANN organization, per the rights, obligations, and provisions defined in the Registry Agreement and Registrar Accreditation Agreement.
- Manage the lifecycle of registry and registrar services from planning, design, implementation to maintenance
Implement Consensus Policies
- Create implementation plans, engage the Implementation Review Team (IRT), and conduct outreach, including communication with the community and relevant stakeholders