About the Customer Standing Committee (CSC)
The CSC ensures the satisfactory performance of the Internet Assigned Numbers Authority (IANA) naming function.
The CSC is responsible for monitoring Public Technical Identifier’s (PTI) performance of the IANA naming function against the service level expectations in the IANA Naming Function Contract.
The CSC analyzes performance reports provided by PTI and publishes its findings.
The CSC is authorized to undertake remedial action to address poor performance of the IANA naming function, and if performance issues are not remedied, may escalate the issues to the ccNSO and GNSO.
If you'd like to be informed of upcoming meetings, receive CSC reports, etc., you may subscribe at https://mm.icann.org/mailman/listinfo/csc-announce
Upcoming Meetings in Copenhagen
|Date||Meeting / Place||Time|
|Sunday, 12 March||CSC - GNSO / Hall C1.4||14:30-15:00|
|Monday, 13 March||CSC Open Meeting / Hall B5.1||11:00-12:30|
|Tuesday, 14 March||CSC - GAC / Hall A2||18:00-18:30|
|Wednesday, 15 March||CSC - Board / Hall A1||11:00-11:45|
|Wednesday, 15 March||ccNSO Update: CSC, RZERC / Hall C1.2||15:15-16:15|
Meetings & Work Sessions
- Feb 15 2017Customer Standing Committee - Meeting 7
- Jan 16 2017Customer Standing Committee - Meeting 6
- Dec 14 2016Customer Standing Committee - Meeting 5
- Nov 28 2016Customer Standing Committee - Meeting 4
- Nov 21 2016Customer Standing Committee - Meeting 3
- Nov 08 2016Customer Standing Committee - Meeting 2, F2F Hyderabad
- Oct 06 2016Customer Standing Committee - Meeting 1