Naming Services portal for Registrars
Naming Services portal – The Naming Services portal for registrars is releasing functionality in a phased approach. The secure and scalable architecture will enable ongoing improvements and increased efficiencies to better serve registrars. The portal provides registrar contact and contractual compliance case management.
The registrar primary contact or family group administrator will be given access to the Naming Services portal. If you are the registrar primary contact or family group administrator and are not able to log into the Naming Services portal, please email Global Support for assistance.
The registrar primary contact can request additional users be given access to the Naming Services portal.
For information on updating your registrar primary contact, please visit the Registrar Contact Updates page.
For assistance navigating the new interface, below are links to helpful tools and information:
- NSp Quick Start Guide for Registries and Registrars
- NSp User Guide for Registrars
- NSp FAQs for Registries and Registrars
- NSp Webinar for Contractual Compliance recorded August 2020
- NSp Webinar for Registrars recorded October 2019
For assistance navigating the Registration Data Request Service (RDRS) via NSp, below are links to helpful tools and information:
- RDRS NSp User Guide for Registrars
- RDRS NSp FAQs for Registrars
- Video: How to use the system for registrars
- Video: How to use bulk processing for registrars