ICANN's Global Support Centers provide global, 5x24 support to contracted parties, new gTLD applicants, and the Internet community at large.
If you are experiencing issues with Net 4 India Limited (Net 4 India), please visit this page for the latest information concerning the termination of Net 4 India's Registrar Accreditation Agreement (RAA) and the bulk transfer of domain names currently registered with Net 4 India to an ICANN-accredited registrar that can appropriately serve registrants.
If you have submitted or are considering whether to submit a complaint regarding Net 4 India with ICANN Contractual Compliance, please visit this page for more information.
Applicant and Contracted Party Support
Community Support and FAQs
If you have a question, comment, or complaint, start by clicking here to see if your issue has already been addressed in one of our FAQs.
If you still need assistance, you can call one of our Global Support Centers.
ICANN Global Support Centers
- North America
- Los Angeles, CA, USA: +1 323 405 3073
- Toronto, ON, Canada: +1 416 639 6063
- Washington, D.C., USA: +1 202 570 7240
- South America
- Buenos Aires, Argentina: +54 11 5256 4183
- Asia + Pacific
- Singapore: +65 3157 3039
- Sydney, Australia +61 29 037 2587
- Moscow, Russia +7 499 350 6127
- Istanbul, Turkey: +90 212 999 6222
- Brussels, Belgium: +32 2 894 7400
- Sofia, Bulgaria: +359 2 492 5703
- Cape Town, South Africa +27 21 830 9016