General Media Inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Asia Pacific: Liana Teo, Singapore, email@example.com, +65 6816 1259
Europe, Middle East, and Africa: Luna Madi, firstname.lastname@example.org, Istanbul, Turkey, +90 533 0313505
The Americas: Alexandra Dans, Montevideo, Uruguay, email@example.com, +598 95 831 442
- Read the latest ICANN Press Releases.
Announcements and Blogs
Subscribe and Follow
ICANN News Subscriptions
- Sign up for email alerts to receive the latest ICANN blogs, announcements, Public Comment proceedings, and other updates directly to your email inbox. When new content is added or updated on our website, ICANN will send you a daily or weekly email with links to that content.
- Subscribe to ICANN Regional Newsletters to stay up to date on the latest ICANN global and regional stories.
ICANN Social Media
- Follow the latest ICANN activities on social media. Details and links can be found here at our social media hub.
- Download ICANN logos, images, and infographics.
- ICANN Board Members
ICANN Executive Spokespeople
ICANN's mission is to help ensure a stable, secure, and unified global Internet. To reach another person on the Internet, you need to type an address – a name or a number – into your computer or other device. That address must be unique so computers know where to find each other. ICANN helps coordinate and support these unique identifiers across the world. ICANN was formed in 1998 as a nonprofit public benefit corporation with a community of participants from all over the world.
ICANN's vision is to be a champion of the single, open, and globally interoperable Internet, by being the independent, trusted, multistakeholder steward of the Internet's unique identifiers, and by providing an open and collaborative environment where diverse stakeholders come together in the global public interest.
ICANN org is headquartered in Los Angeles, California, USA.
ICANN org has regional offices in:
- Brussels, Belgium
- Istanbul, Turkey
- Montevideo, Uruguay
ICANN has engagement centers in:
- Beijing, China
- Nairobi, Kenya.
- Geneva, Switzerland
- Washington, D.C., USA
More information is available here.
ICANN is focused on several strategic initiatives that impact the stability, security, and interoperability of the Internet.
- New gTLD Program: Next Round
- Registration Data Request Service (RDRS)
More information on these initiatives is outlined in the ICANN Strategic Plan for fiscal years 2021-2025.