ICANN Registrar Accreditation Application Form
You may send your completed application via one of the following methods:
Please note that when applications are received by email, ICANN will send a Certificate of Submission Authority and Agreement to Terms and Conditions to be signed via an electronic signature software.
Completed the application form [DOCX, 100 KB], attach supporting documents, and mail/courier to:
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536, USA
Please do not transmit payment for the application fee with this form. ICANN will provide instructions on how to transmit payment after our initial review of the application.
- For questions where an answer is not applicable, fill in "N.A.", do not leave blank.
- For any answers that are not submitted in English, a translation is not required but will help reduce processing time.
- For answers available on supporting documents, please specify the document and its respective page number.
Detailed instructions are available at www.icann.org/en/registrars/instructions.htm
- Applicants will receive a response from ICANN within thirty (30) days of receipt of the completed form. ICANN will contact you if any additional information, supporting documentation, or clarification is needed.
- Please whitelist ICANN.org in your email system to ensure receipt of communication.