Universal Acceptance Readiness Evaluations
The Universal Acceptance Steering Group (UASG), ICANN, and industry experts regularly conduct studies to measure the progress of UA-readiness across various platforms including applications, browsers, email systems, websites, and more. These studies are carried out to identify, measure, and subsequently mitigate UA gaps in various platforms. Continuing to address these gaps requires involvement of programmers, business managers, academics, and more.
To get involved, learn how to become UA-ready.
The UA-Readiness Report 2020-2021 provides an overview of UA-readiness around the world.
The UASG has conducted numerous UA-readiness evaluations of platforms and software applications. The current data suggests that there is progress being made but there are still gaps that need to be addressed by the technical community. View a full inventory of evaluations.
- Command line networking tools UASG 024
- Content management systems UASG 032
- Major email tools and services UASG 021A, UASG 021B, UASG 030, UASG 030A
- Open source code pilot UASG 033
- Programming languages and frameworks UASG 018, UASG 018A, UASG037
- Social media applications UASG 035
- Web browsers UASG 016, UASG 036
- Websites UASG 025, UASG 027
UA and EAI Resources
For a full list of UA and EAI resources, including facts sheets, FAQs, best practices, and more, visit https://uasg.tech/document-hub/.