Internationalization & Regional Development
To ensure effectiveness and legitimacy, ICANN must continue and expand its efforts to engage stakeholders around the globe.
What must ICANN do by 2018 to be considered by the community a sufficiently international, multi-stakeholder organization?
Here are just a few examples of the many questions and suggestions that the community is considering in this area:
- What might ICANN do to ensure a balance between regional-specific programs and global programs?
- Ensure people of all nationalities and interests join ICANN's discussions easily and effectively.
- What are the attributes of an improved regional presence and strong capacity building at the regional level?
- Evolve ICANN to primarily engage international experts.
- Improve communications and engagement at the regional and international level.
Share Your Thoughts
Thanks for your comments. We would appreciate hearing your thoughts about other areas too (click a topic on the left).