Who We Are
- John Crain, Chief Security, Stability and Resiliency Officer (PGP Key)
- Geoff Bickers, Director of Security Operations (PGP Key)
- Dave Piscitello, Vice President of Security & ICT Coordination (PGP Key)
- Richard Lamb, Senior Manager, DNSSEC Programs (PGP Key)
- Carlos Alvarez, CFE, Senior Manager, Security Engagement (PGP Key)
Reports sent to email@example.com will be forwarded to the ICANN Security Team.
Please contact the ICANN Computer Incident Response Team (ICANN CIRT) regarding corporate information security matters.
The ICANN Security Team is interested in hearing about events and incidents where the DNS or registration services are exploited and/or misdirected on a large scale, attacks where the name service or domain registration services are used to facilitate those attacks, or where the DNS infrastructure or registrations services are the targets of malicious activity.