Fiscal Year Ending 30 June 2006
- Proposed Fiscal Year 2005-2006 Budget (posted 17 May 2005)
- Responses to Comments to Proposed Budget (posted 13 July 2005)
- Adopted Budget - Fiscal Year 2005-2006 (posted 12 August 2005)
- ccTLD Contributions 2005-2006 (posted 12 March 2007)
- Contributions: Intention to Contribute (Pledge Card, Alternative Form) (PDF Fill-in Forms) (posted 21 August 2006, updated 22 September 2006)
- 2005 – 2006 Annual Report [PDF, 1,880K] (posted 13 January 2010)
- Audited Annual Financial Report:
ICANN’s independent auditors, Moss Adams, have issued their annual audit report. In addition, ICANN management has prepared a discussion and analysis of the significant variances between the reported financial statements for the two fiscal years ending June 2006 and June 2005.
- IRS Tax Form 990 and California State Tax Form 199. The United States return for organizations exempt from income taxes under section 501(c) of the Internal Revenue Code is the Form 990. The State of California's annual information return for exempt organizations is the Form 199.