Naming Services portal for Registry Operators
Last updated: 8 February 2021
Naming Services portal – The Naming Services portal (NSp) for registry operators is where registry operators communicate directly and securely with ICANN org. The secure and scalable architecture allows for ongoing improvements and increased efficiencies to better serve registry operators. The portal provides contact management, general inquiry and service request cases and contractual compliance case management.
Please see additional information below:
- NSp Quick Start Guide for Registries and Registrars v3.0
- NSp User Guide for Registries
- NSp FAQs for Registries and Registrars v1.0
- NSp Webinar for Contractual Compliance recorded August 2020
- NSp Webinar for Registry Operators recorded September 2017
The registry primary contact can request additional users be given access to the Naming Services portal.
If you are an authorized user and are not able to log into the Naming Services portal, please email email@example.com for assistance.