I am excited to announce the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has launched new Security and Stability Advisory Committee (SSAC) pages based on ICANN's Information Transparency Platform (ITP). This debut marks the first Advisory Committee to be revamped as a part of the ITP ecosystem.
The new SSAC pages are designed to further the overall goals of the ITP, which are focused on improving ICANN's content governance and infrastructure, while providing a more streamlined and intuitive experience for users.
The new SSAC pages will have a variety of new and improved features, including:
- An improved layout and user experience
- Advanced search filters for SSAC Correspondence by number, topic, and date
- An improved search capability for SSAC Publications by number, category, type, and date
- An improved keyword search for documents and files
- The ability for users to download search results as a comma-separated values (CSV) file
- Allowing users to subscribe for email alerts when SSAC content is posted or updated
Please note: subscribers must have an ICANN account.
All Supporting Organization (SO) and Advisory Committee (AC) web pages and content will be converted to the ITP. Next to launch will be the Root Server System Advisory Committee (RSSAC) followed by the Country Code Names Supporting Organization (ccNSO). Future launches will be announced as the work is completed.
What is the ITP?
The ITP is a continuation of ICANN's previous Information Transparency Initiative (ITI). The ITI was initiated as an operational activity and evolved into the robust Information Transparency Platform.
We are committed to increasing the transparency and accessibility of Advisory Committee content for ICANN community members through the ITP, and look forward to providing you with future updates on our progress.