I am pleased to announce the launch of the new and improved Board of Directors section of icann.org. The Board activities and meetings pages on icann.org have been updated consistent with the goals of the Information Transparency Initiative (ITI) to improve the experience for community members and others who want access Board updates and associated files. Overall, this enhancement applies to more than 6,000 Board-related pages and files.
The team has made several improvements to the Board Meetings page, including:
- Filtering search by document type (agenda, approved resolutions, board briefing materials, minutes, preliminary report, secretary's notice), committee, board meeting type, and date
- Improving keyword search for documents and files
- Enabling email subscription alerts when new content is posted or updated
- Allowing users to download search results as a CSV file
- Improving the overall layout and user experience
In addition to the new Meetings page, the team has made improvements to the Board Activity and other Board-related pages, including:
- A new consolidated page that displays the latest blogs related to the ICANN Board and its activities
- A new About the Board page explaining the role and function of the ICANN Board
While the work continues to achieve the overall goals of ITI, much of the initial effort to improve governance and infrastructure of ICANN's content has been completed, resulting in a robust platform called the Information Transparency Platform (ITP). In the remaining phases of the project, new features will be added to the ITP, as well as the entire ecosystem of ICANN sites, including the Supporting Organization and Advisory Committee sites.
If you'd like to learn more about the ITP and read about future updates, please visit https://www.icann.org/iti. As always, if you have any questions or comments, please direct them to the ITI team at: email@example.com.