As a part of ICANN's continuing efforts to build the Information Transparency Platform (ITP), I am excited to announce that ICANN is launching an enhanced Engagement Calendar on icann.org.
What is New?
The Engagement Calendar is a much-used feature that provides a means to stay abreast of important ICANN-related events. The updated calendar is a more robust, information-rich platform.
Event listings in the enhanced calendar will include:
- A detailed description of the event
- Date, time, location and venue
- The access level of the event and who may attend
- Information on how to participate
- A point of contact for questions
- Languages available for the event
- Links to other event information and partner organizations
The calendar also will give you the ability to:
- Going forward, search for past and upcoming events by date and keyword.
- Filter events by activity or event type, location, and format.
- Subscribe to receive email alerts when new events are added or updated.
Please note: subscribers must have an ICANN account.
I would like to thank everyone who contributed to this effort to enhance and optimize this indispensable feature on the Information Transparency Platform. For more information about the ITP, please visit https://www.icann.org/iti. For any ITP-related questions or comments, please contact the ITI team at: email@example.com.