The Registration Operations Workshop (ROW) was conceived as an informal industry conference aimed at providing a forum for discussing the technical aspects of registration operations in the Domain Name System (DNS).
The sixth ROW will be held in Madrid, Spain, on Friday, 12 May 2017, from 13:30 to 17:30 CEST (15:30 – 19:30 UTC). It will commence shortly after the Identifier Health Technology Initiative workshop, and prior to OARC 26. All events will be held at Hotel NH Collection Madrid Eurobuilding in Madrid. The current ROW agenda is as follows:
- RDAP extension proposals for federated authentication, object tagging, and regular expression searching
- RDAP implementation in the gTLD space
- Impact of ICANN SLA monitoring on gTLD WHOIS services
- Contact object management by registrars
- Syncing delegation information from DNS operator
- Extending RDAP query parameters to enable result sorting and paging
- RDAP test suite
Speakers include individuals from CentralNic, CloudFlare, ICANN, IIT-CNR, Verisign and Viagénie. Attendance to the workshop is free, but registration required.