- Read the Initial Operating Plan and Budget Framework [PDF, 904K]
- طار العمل المبدئي لخطة التشغيل والميزانية للسنة المالية 2009 [PDF, 1,010K]
- Marco inicial del plan operativo y el presupuesto para el año fiscal 2009 [PDF, 921K]
- Proposition initiale de plan opérationnel et de budget prévisionnel pour l’exercice 2009 [PDF, 917K]
- Реализация обобщенных операционных планов и проведение оценки состояния бюджета с обзором за нескольких финансовых лет [PDF, 1,090K]
- 2009 财政年度的 初始运营计划和预算框架 [PDF, 99K]
- Send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Read comments at http://forum.icann.org/lists/op-budget-fy2009/
The Initial Operating Plan and Budget Framework [PDF, 904K] kicks off the operational planning process for ICANN, providing the community with a first look at planned work and costs for fiscal year 2009. The planning approach this year accelerates the date when information is available to the community, and extends the review period, so the community has the maximum opportunity to provide input and help mold the fiscal year 2009 budget.
Some new characteristics of this year's approach to planning include:
- Review of the operating plan activities and anticipated expenses at the same time (in the past, done separately).
- A three-year budget model for ICANN, to better put fiscal year 2009 into perspective. Again, the three-year budget model points out the criticality of reaching community consensus on many of the questions/assumptions still to be addressed for new gTLDs.
- A structured presentation of operating plan activities that both allows for summarization, thus making it more accessible and tractable, while still providing adequate detail in areas in which various community members have specific interest.
The Initial Operating Plan and Budget Framework will be reviewed in a public workshop in Delhi, and kicks off a five month long consultation with the community leading up to anticipated adoption of a budget by ICANN's board in June.