8 May 2014 23:59 UTC
29 May 2014 23:59 UTC
Staff Report Due
19 June 2014 23:59 UTC
To obtain public feedback on the FY15 Draft Operating Plan and Budget
Section I: Description and Explanation
Join us in creating ICANN's annual operating plan and budget for FY15, which describes planned activities for the year ahead (from 1 July 2014 – 30 June 2015). These activities are based on ICANN's strategic objectives, fiscal year priorities and community input.
ICANN is seeking general feedback as well as feedback on the focus areas, objectives, goals, portfolios, projects and budget allocations. Your feedback is important to help ensure we have a clear roadmap for the year ahead.
Section II: Background
The budget process and its outcome formalized in this document aims at establishing a detailed, documented description of the operational activities of the coming fiscal year and their financial impacts. Consistent with our multi-stakeholder model, this draft operating plan and budget is the result of input from ICANN constituency groups, stakeholders, the Board of Directors and the ICANN Staff.
Section III: Relevant Resources
We have incorporated additional information requested by the Community during the review sessions held 09-May through 20-May and necessary corrections identified by Staff into a revised Draft FY15 Operating Plan and Budget. The documents as well as a summary of the changes made can be found below.
- Summary of changes to Draft FY15 Operating Plan and Budget [PDF and WORD]
- Revised Draft FY15 Operating Plan and Budget [PDF and WORD]
- Revised Draft FY15 Budget by portfolio, cost category and selected projects [PDF and Excel]
- Draft FY15 Operating Plan and Budget [PDF and WORD] – this document provides an overview of the FY15 budget, and the Operating Plan consisting of descriptions for goals, objectives, portfolios and selected projects.
- Draft FY15 Budget by portfolio and cost category [PDF and Excel] – use this document to view the breakdown of the categories of costs by portfolio.
- Selected FY15 Projects by portfolio [PDF and Excel]: use this document to view a selection of projects that contribute to each portfolio.
- FY15 SO/AC additional budget requests as approved by the Board [PDF and Excel].