Are you hosting a gathering of stakeholders that will remotely participate in the Nairobi meeting?
The staff have been informed that there are groups of stakeholders getting together to meet and remotely participate in the Nairobi meeting. Since we thought it would interest many in the community to know of these gatherings, and because we want to ensure that groups like this are able to make the most of the group remote participation experience, we’d like to find out if there are similar meetings we haven’t heard about.
If you are organising such a gathering and provide us with a bit of information (see below) we will:
- Post it at http://nbo.icann.org/remote-hubs so everyone will be able to see where around the world groups of stakeholders are getting together.
- Provide a technical contact to help technical personnel at the meeting venue understand what they can do in-room to help ensure the best remote participant experience.
If you provide details on what sessions you will be following, we will ensure that information reaches the session organiser and the assigned staff chat attendant for those sessions.
Please send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Host(s) organisation(s) if applicable
- organiser’s name (person) email and telephone contact details
- Address and name of the location where your gathering will take place
- If relevant, what stakeholder groups you are hosting.
- A rough idea of how many people you think will be gathering at your location
- The sessions you are going to be following (if you know)
We look forward to hearing from you!