Upcoming ICG Conference Calls
In addition to the U.N. six languages, this content is also available in
The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) has scheduled its tenth, eleventh and twelfth conference calls:
- ICG Call # 10 (agenda here [PDF, 29 KB]) – Wednesday, 14 January at 20:00-21:00 UTC (time converter here)1;
ICG Call # 11 – Wednesday, 21 January at 03:00-04:00 UTC (time converter here);CANCELLED on 20 January and
- ICG Call # 11 (agenda here [PDF, 64 KB] – Wednesday, 28 January at 13:00-14:00 UTC (time converter here).
The community is welcome to attend by way of a listen-only mode Virtual Meeting Room through which audio of the call will be streamed. Translations will be available through relevant Adigo Bridge dial-in numbers and Conference ID codes.
A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here. Should there be no appropriate dial-in number for an interested participant, ICANN will provide a dial-out service to that individual. Correspondingly, language service Conference ID numbers are listed below:
- Français – Conference ID: 75929475
- Español – Conference ID: 68385764
- 中文 – Conference ID: 825702
- Pусский – Conference ID: 345720
- العربية – Conference ID: 82855066
- Português – Conference ID: 759752
Participants who are interested in an English line but are unable to join by way of the Virtual Meeting Room may request a dial-out service.
For more information about the ICG and the IANA Stewardship Transition, please visit the NTIA IANA Functions' Stewardship Transition Microsite.
1 Livestreaming translations in Français will be unavailable for this call, however a translation of the transcript will be provided after the meeting.