In addition to the U.N. six languages, this content is also available in
The IANA Stewardship Transition Coordination Group (ICG) has scheduled its tenth, eleventh and twelfth conference calls:
- ICG Call # 10 (agenda here [PDF, 29 KB]) – Wednesday, 14 January at 20:00-21:00 UTC (time converter here)1;
ICG Call # 11 – Wednesday, 21 January at 03:00-04:00 UTC (time converter here);CANCELLED on 20 January and
- ICG Call # 11 (agenda here [PDF, 64 KB] – Wednesday, 28 January at 13:00-14:00 UTC (time converter here).
The community is welcome to attend by way of a listen-only mode Virtual Meeting Room through which audio of the call will be streamed. Translations will be available through relevant Adigo Bridge dial-in numbers and Conference ID codes.
A list of country dial-in numbers can be found here. Should there be no appropriate dial-in number for an interested participant, ICANN will provide a dial-out service to that individual. Correspondingly, language service Conference ID numbers are listed below:
- Français – Conference ID: 75929475
- Español – Conference ID: 68385764
- 中文 – Conference ID: 825702
- Pусский – Conference ID: 345720
- العربية – Conference ID: 82855066
- Português – Conference ID: 759752
Participants who are interested in an English line but are unable to join by way of the Virtual Meeting Room may request a dial-out service.
For more information about the ICG and the IANA Stewardship Transition, please visit the NTIA IANA Functions' Stewardship Transition Microsite.
1 Livestreaming translations in Français will be unavailable for this call, however a translation of the transcript will be provided after the meeting.