Name: Mirjana Tasic
Date: 30 Apr 2022
Affiliation: Latin GP member, Latin GP chair from July 2016
Original Public Comment: Root Zone Label Generation Rules Version 5 (RZ-LGR-5)
1. Are the individual script proposals created by the Generation Panels (available here) correctly integrated into RZ-LGR-5?
2. In your view, are there any required technical changes to RZ-LGR-5? Please list them with an explanation.
3. Do you have any additional observations or suggested changes?
1. Test files and variants are checked and they look alright.
2. Description, repertoire, variant rules in Latin script LGR is aligned with proposal by Latin GP.
3. Formative parts are good.
Summary of Submission
The proposal for the Root Zone Label Generation Rules Version 5 (RZ-LGR-5) correctly integrates Latin LGR proposal