Деятельность и заседания Правления
Контент доступен только на следующих языках
BGC Attendees: Cherine Chalaby, Bill Graham, R. Ramaraj, and Bruce Tonkin – Chair
Apologies: Ram Mohan and Ray Plzak
Staff Attendees: John Jeffrey – General Counsel and Secretary; Alina Syunkova and Amy Stathos
The following is a summary of discussion, actions taken and actions identified:
- Reconsideration Request 12-2 – The BGC discussed Reconsideration Request 12-2, challenging the Board's 6 May 2012 approval of changes to the Whois publication requirements for .CAT. The committee reviewed and discussed all grounds that the requestor identified as warranting reconsideration and determined that Reconsideration Request 12-2 fails to state any grounds that support reconsideration. The BGC did, however, recommend that one of the whereas clauses in the Board 6 May 2012 be clarified so as to avoid any appearance of having granted a broader revision in the .CAT Registry Agreement than was requested or approved.
- Staff to revise the relevant whereas clause and distribute revised minutes to the Board for review.
- Staff to draft the necessary papers to put the BGC Recommendation on Reconsideration Request 12-2 to the Board for approval.
- ATRT Recommendation No. 6 – The BGC briefly discussed ATRT Recommendation No. 6 and how best to draft something for distribution and community discussion.
- Staff to revise the draft discussion paper and distribute to BGC for review.
- Once reviewed and finalized, BGC to determine process for distribution to community leadership for input to help inform formal discussion paper to be posted in advance of Toronto.