ICANN Officers and Board Members Statements of Interest Summary relating to ICANN matters (in alphabetical order)
23 June 2017
- Akram Atallah – President, Global Domains Division: Nothing identified.
- Susanna Bennett – Chief Operating Officer: Nothing identified.
- Xavier Calvez – Chief Financial Officer: Nothing identified.
- John Jeffrey – General Counsel and Secretary: Nothing identified.
- Göran Marby – President and Chief Executive Officer: Nothing identified.
- David Olive – Sr. VP, Policy Development Support & General Manager, ICANN Regional Headquarters – Istanbul: Nothing identified.
- Ashwin Rangan – Senior VP, Engineering and Chief Information Officer: Nothing identified.
Board Members (Directors and Liaisons):
- Rinalia Abdul Rahim: Nothing identified.
- Maarten Botterman: Was Chairman of the Public Interest Registry Board through 16 July 2016, which has several Registry Agreements with ICANN; Chairman of Supervisory Board of NLnetFoundation.
- J. Beckwith Burr: Vice President and Deputy General Counsel for Neustar, Inc., which contract with ICANN to operates .Biz and .Neustar, and which provides back-end registry services for numerous other gTLDs under contract with ICANN.
- Cherine Chalaby: Nothing identified.
- Steve Crocker: CEO and a Director of Shinkuro, Inc.; Advisor to Cymmetria, Inc. and Support Intelligence.
- Ron da Silva: Nothing identified.
- Chris Disspain: Until March 2016, was Director and CEO of .au Domain Administration Limited, the .au ccTLD manager; .au has sponsorship agreement with ICANN under which .au pays ICANN a yearly amount based on the amount of names under management. .au Domain Administration Limited licenses AusRegistry Pty Ltd to run the registry for the second level names in .au. Under the Registry License agreement, AusRegistry pays fees to .au Domain Administration Limited; companies affiliated with AusRegistry are affiliated with new gTLD applications and registry operators.
- Asha Hemrajani: Nothing identified.
- Rafael (Lito) Ibarra: President of Asociación SVNet, which operates the .SV ccTLD and is a member of the ccNSO; Board member of LACNIC; president of the El Salvador Internet Society Chapter; and founder and ex-Board member of LACTLD.
- Khaled Koubaa: President of the Arab World Internet Institute.
- Markus Kummer: Secretary of the Internet Governance Forum Support Association.
- Ram Mohan: Executive Vice President and Officer of Afilias, which has contracts with ICANN to operate several gTLD registries and which is under contract for services to other registry operators that are under contract to ICANN (a complete list of the relevant registries can be found on Afilias' website.) Mr. Mohan is also the president of the Philadelphia chapter of the Internet Society. Afilias is a minority shareholder in ICM Registry, Inc., which operates several TLDs. Afilias has regular business transactions with Melborne IT (former Board member Bruce Tonkin's former employer), which is an ICANN accredited registrar). Afilias is also involved in some way in numerous new gTLD applications that are at various stages of processing. Mr. Mohan's sister-in-law is owner and CEO of the ICANN accredited registrar, 2030138 Ontario Inc.
- Akinori Maemura: General Manager of Internet Development Department of Japan Network Information Center (JPNIC); Board member of JPCERT Coordination Center; Director of Asia Pacific Institute of Digital Economy.
- Göran Marby: Nothing identified.
- Kaveh Ranjbar: Chief Information Officer of RIPE NCC.
- George Sadowsky: Member of Governance Board for EC Fiber Telecomm; also in discussions with registry operator(s) for potential independent contractor relationship, but nothing yet in place.
- Thomas Schneider: Employed by the government of Switzerland, which is a new gTLD contracted party.
- Mike Silber: Member of the Management Committee and Treasurer of the Internet Service Providers' Association (ISPA) South Africa; Director of TENET and of African Digital Networks Spri Telco.
- Jonne Soininen: Head of Software Industry Initiatives at Nokia Networks and owns a nominal amount of Nokia shares; Nokia is a new gTLD contracted party.
- Lousewies van der Laan: Nothing Identified.