ICANN Registrar Accreditation Application Information
You may send your completed application via one of the following methods:
Please note that when applications are received by email, ICANN will send a Certificate of Submission Authority and Agreement to Terms and Conditions to be signed via an electronic signature software.
Complete the application form, attach supporting documents, and mail/courier to:
Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers
12025 Waterfront Drive, Suite 300
Los Angeles, CA 90094-2536, USA
Please do not transmit payment for the application fee with this form. ICANN will provide instructions on how to transmit payment after our initial review of the application. Please note the application fee is non-refundable regardless of whether the application is approved, denied, or withdrawn.
- For questions where an answer is not applicable, fill in "N.A.", do not leave blank.
- For any answers that are not submitted in English, a translation is not required but will help reduce processing time.
- For answers available on supporting documents, please specify the document and its respective page number.
Detailed instructions are available at www.icann.org/en/registrars/instructions.htm
- Applicants will receive a response from ICANN within thirty (30) days of receipt of the completed form. ICANN will contact you if any additional information, supporting documentation, or clarification is needed.
- Please whitelist ICANN.org in your email system to ensure receipt of communication.