.yachts Registry Agreement
On 9 January 2014, ICANN and DERYachts, LLC entered into a Registry Agreement under which DERYachts, LLC operates the .yachts top-level domain. Effective 1 October 2020, the Registry Agreement was assigned by DERYachts, LLC to XYZ.COM LLC, which now operates the .yachts top-level domain. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
DERYachts, LLC to XYZ.COM LLC (1 October 2020)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
- Amendment No.1 (18 June 2015)
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.