xn--bck1b9a5dre4c Registry Agreement
On 26 February 2015, ICANN and Amazon EU S.à r.l., entered into a Registry Agreement under which Amazon EU S.à r.l., operated the xn--bck1b9a5dre4c top-level domain. Effective 13 March 2015, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Amazon EU S.à r.l. to Amazon Registry Services, Inc. which now operates the xn--bck1b9a5dre4c top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
Amazon EU S.à r.l. to Amazon Registry Services, Inc. (13 March 2015)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (04 August 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (29 July 2016)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 September 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.