xn--3ds443g Registry Agreement
On 08 September 2013, ICANN and TLD Registry Limited entered into a Registry Agreement under which TLD Registry Limited operated the xn--3ds443g top-level domain. Effective 13 June 2019, the Registry Agreement was assigned by TLD Registry Limited to TLD Registry Limited OY, which now operates the xn--3ds443g top-level domain. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
- TLD Registry Limited to TLD Registry Limited OY (13 June 2019)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact (29 May 2015)
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.