.uno Registry Agreement
On 11 September 2013, ICANN and Dot Latin, LLC entered into a Registry Agreement under which Dot Latin, LLC operated the .uno top-level domain. Effective 9 September 2019, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Dot Latin, LLC to DotSite Inc., which now operates the .uno top-level domain. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
- Dot Latin, LLC to DotSite Inc. (9 September 2019)
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact
- PDF (25 September 2019)
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.