.sucks Registry Agreement
On 22 Dec 2014, ICANN and Vox Populi Registry Inc. entered into a Registry Agreement under which Vox Populi Registry Inc. operated the .SUCKS top-level domain. Effective 30 March 2015, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Vox Populi Registry Inc. to Vox Populi Registry Ltd. which now operates the .SUCKS top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
Vox Populi Registry Inc. to Vox Populi Registry Ltd. (30 March 2015)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (11 February 2016)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (11 August 2016)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 September 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact (7 July 2015)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.