.softbank Registry Agreement
On 02 July 2015, ICANN and SoftBank Corp., entered into a Registry Agreement under which SoftBank Corp., operates the .softbank top-level domain. Effective 21 September 2018, SoftBank Corp. commenced operations under its new name, SoftBank Group Corp. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (09 August 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption (02 July 2015)
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13
Specification 13 (02 July 2015)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
Updates to General Notices Contact (19 February 2016)
- Amendment No.1 (21 September 2018)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.