.sky Registry Agreement
On 19 June 2014, ICANN and Sky IP International Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales, operating via its registered Swiss branch entered into a Registry Agreement under which Sky IP International Ltd, a company incorporated in England and Wales, operating via its registered Swiss branch operated the .sky top-level domain. Effective 06 January 2015, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Sky IP International Ltd to Sky International AG which now operates the .sky top-level domain.
The agreements may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
Sky IP International Ltd to Sky International AG (06 January 2015)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption (4 September 2014)
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13
Specification 13 (4 September 2014)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.