.rogers Registry Agreement
On 06 August 2015, ICANN and Rogers Communications Partnership, entered into a Registry Agreement under which Rogers Communications Partnership, operates the .rogers top-level domain. Effective 12 September 2016, Rogers Communications Partnership commenced operations under its new name, Rogers Communications Canada Inc. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (9 December 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption (06 August 2015)
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13
Specification 13 (06 August 2015)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
- Amendment No.1 (12 September 2016)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.