.rexroth Registry Agreement
On 18 June 2015, ICANN and Robert Bosch GMBH, entered into a Registry Agreement under which Robert Bosch GMBH, operates the .rexroth top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (17 March 2016)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 September 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13 (18 June 2015)
Specification 13 (18 June 2015)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
Updates to General Notices Contact (09 December 2015)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.