.realty Registry Agreement
On 19 March 2015, ICANN and Fegistry, LLC, entered into a Registry Agreement under which Fegistry, LLC, operated the .realty top-level domain. Effective 22 October 2020, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Fegistry, LLC to Dog Beach, LLC, which now operates the .realty top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
Fegistry, LLC to Dog Beach, LLC (22 October 2020)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (11 August 2016)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 September 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact
- PDF (3 December 2020)
- Amendment No.1 (10 November 2015)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.