.press Registry Agreement
On 3 April 2014, ICANN and DotPress Inc. entered into a Registry Agreement under which DotPress Inc. operates the .press top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact
- PDF (06 December 2016)
- Amendment No.1 (09 March 2016)
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.