.natura Registry Agreement
On 12 March 2015, ICANN and NATURA COSMÉTICOS S.A., entered into a Registry Agreement under which NATURA COSMÉTICOS S.A., operates the .natura top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (9 December 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption (12 March 2015)
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13
Specification 13 (12 March 2015)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
Updates to General Notices Contact
- Amendment No.1 (03 June 2019)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.