.lotte Registry Agreement
On 7 Nov 2014, ICANN and Lotte Holdings Co., Ltd. entered into a Registry Agreement under which Lotte Holdings Co., Ltd. operates the .lotte top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption (22 January 2015)
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13
Specification 13 (22 January 2015)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
Updates to General Notices Contact (4 December 2014)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.