.krd Registry Agreement
On 5 December 2013, ICANN and KRG Department of Information Technology entered into a Registry Agreement under which KRG Department of Information Technology operates the .krd top-level domain. The agreement and its supplement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (15 June 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (29 July 2016)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 September 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact (21 January 2015)
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.