.immo Registry Agreement
On 10 July 2014, ICANN and Auburn Bloom, LLC entered into a Registry Agreement under which Auburn Bloom, LLC operated the .immo top-level domain. Effective 29 November 2017, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Auburn Bloom, LLC to Binky Moon, LLC, which now operates the .immo top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
Auburn Bloom, LLC to Binky Moon, LLC (29 November 2017)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact (09 December 2014)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.