.faith Registry Agreement
On 20 Nov 2014, ICANN and dot Faith Limited entered into a Registry Agreement under which dot Faith Limited operates the .faith top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Updates to General Notices Contact
- Amendment No.1 (02 July 2015)
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.