.everbank Registry Agreement
On 15 May 2014, ICANN and EverBank entered into a Registry Agreement under which EverBank operates the .everbank top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
On 01 December 2019, ICANN provided EverBank with a Notice of Registry Agreement Termination. Please refer to the gTLD Registry Agreement Termination Page for more information about this termination.
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Notice of Exemption (7 August 2014)
Specification 9 - Registry Operator Code of Conduct
- Exemption granted by way of Specification 13
Specification 13 (7 August 2014)1
.BRAND TLD Provisions
Note: If multiple versions are provided above, the official document is the Word version. The HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.