.capital Registry Agreement
On 6 March 2014, ICANN and Delta Mill, LLC entered into a Registry Agreement under which Delta Mill, LLC operated the .capital top-level domain. Effective 29 November 2017, the Registry Agreement was assigned by Delta Mill, LLC to Binky Moon, LLC, which now operates the .capital top-level domain. The agreement may be viewed by following the links below:
2017 Global Amendment to the base Registry Agreement
The 2017 Global Amendment to the base New gTLD Registry Agreement is effective as of 31 July 2017. For additional information, please visit the Global Amendment webpage.
Assignment and Assumption Agreement(s)
Delta Mill, LLC to Binky Moon, LLC (29 November 2017)
Authorization(s) for Release of Reserved Names
- All Digit/Digit, Letter/Digit, and Digit/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (01 December 2014)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (08 April 2015)
- Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels (14 March 2016)
- Authorization for Release of Letter/Letter Two-Character ASCII Labels at the Second Level (13 December 2016)
Note: The official version is the Word version above. This HTML version is machine-generated and may not display correctly.