.asia Sponsored TLD Agreement
On 11 October 2010, ICANN and DotAsia Organisation Limited entered into a TLD Sponsored Agreement under which DotAsia Organisation Limited sponsors the .asia top-level domain. Generally speaking, a "sponsored" TLD is a specialized TLD that has a sponsor representing the particular community that is most affected by the TLD. The sponsor carries out delegated policy-formulation responsibilities over many matters concerning the TLD. The .asia TLD Sponsorship Agreement and its appendices may be viewed by following the links below.
Previous agreement(s) may be viewed on the Registry Agreement Archive page.
- HTML (11 October 2010)
- Appendix 6: Schedule of Reserved Names (29 February 2012)
- Appendix 1: Data Escrow Specification (11 October 2010)
- Appendix 2: Escrow Agreement (30 October 2007)
- Appendix 3: Zone File Access Agreement (06 December 2006)
- Appendix 4: Registry Operator's Monthly Report (06 December 2006)
- Appendix 5: Whois Specification (06 December 2006)
- Appendix 7: Functional and Performance Specifications (06 December 2006)
- Appendix S (06 December 2006)