Register for ICANN67 Prep Week Webinars
LOS ANGELES – 14 January 2020 – Today, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) released the schedule for ICANN67 Prep Week, which features a series of nine webinars to prepare the community ahead of the Community Forum in March.
To attend any of the webinars, please register here by Friday 14 February 2020 to receive joining instructions. You may also submit questions during the registration process.
ICANN67 Prep Week Webinars Schedule
Tuesday, 18 February 2020
16:00 UTC | ICANN Open Data Platform
- Overview of the ICANN Open Data Platform and planned soft launch at ICANN67
18:00 UTC | ICANN67 Health, Safety, and Security Overview
20:00 UTC | ICANN Org Operations Planning Team Update
- ICANN's FY21 Annual Operating Plan and Budget
- ICANN's FY21-25 Five-Year Operating and Financial Plan
Wednesday, 19 February 2020
16:00 UTC | Contractual Compliance Update
- Registrar & Registry Compliance Update
- Contractual Compliance Audit Update
21:00 UTC | Generic Names Supporting Organization (GNSO) Policy Webinar
- Update on GNSO projects and activities, including Policy Development Process (PDP) work, projected timelines, and current challenges
Thursday, 20 February 2020
16:00 UTC | Policy Briefing
- Updates on current work across ICANN's Supporting Organizations and Advisory Committees
18:00 UTC | Global Stakeholder Engagement (GSE) Update: What to Expect
- GSE briefing (e.g., ICANN Learn, Newcomers Day) and useful resources
Monday, 24 February 2020
15:00 UTC | Registration Data Policy (Expedited PDP Phase 1): Implementation and Related Activities
- Registration Data Policy Implementation Review Team (IRT) work
17:00 UTC | Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC) Engagement Activities
- Engagement with local/regional community and special sessions for the LAC community
All webinars will be conducted in English. The Global Stakeholder Engagement (GSE) Update will offer Spanish interpretation. Recordings and presentation materials will be posted here. Additionally, the Pre-ICANN67 Policy Briefing materials will also be available in Spanish.
ICANN Prep Week was established to help streamline the pre-meeting experience, increase awareness of current topics of importance, and enhance briefings and readout sessions conducted around an ICANN Public Meeting.
ICANN's mission is to help ensure a stable, secure, and unified global Internet. To reach another person on the Internet, you need to type an address – a name or a number – into your computer or other device. That address must be unique so computers know where to find each other. ICANN helps coordinate and support these unique identifiers across the world. ICANN was formed in 1998 as a not-for-profit public-benefit corporation with a community of participants from all over the world.