ICANN Publishes ICANN63 By the Numbers Report
LOS ANGELES – 28 November 2018 – Today, the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) published the ICANN63 By the Numbers Report, which includes technical, demographic, and attendance statistics for the most recent ICANN Public Meeting in Barcelona, Spain. The report summarizes the findings from ICANN's third Annual General Meeting of the current meeting strategy. The report is part of ICANN's commitment to transparency and support for its multistakeholder model.
ICANN63 By the Numbers Report highlights include:
- 2,639 checked-in participants, with 1,440 listing their region as Europe.
- 41% of attendees participated for the first time.
- 338 sessions were held for a total of 596.5 hours.
- 1,073 attendees logged into the schedule website and mobile platform.
- 13,665 gigabytes of data as network traffic.
- 10% of network traffic was IPv6 (1% increase from ICANN62 in Panama City, Panama).
ICANN is committed to being responsive to the community's needs. Information from the data collected gives the ICANN organization greater insight into how to maximize attendee satisfaction and identify opportunities for improvement.
Click here to download the full ICANN63 By the Numbers Report [PDF, 6.73 MB].
Please send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org