ICANN Releases Findings of ICANN57 Survey and Attendance Data
Today, ICANN published the results of the ICANN57 participant survey, and the technical, demographic and attendance statistics. There are two reports – the Community Feedback report and the By The Numbers report. These reports summarize our findings from ICANN's first Annual General Meeting of the new Meeting Strategy. These reports are part of ICANN's commitment to transparency.
- 3,182 attendees, which broke the previous record of 3,155 for ICANN50 in London
- 70% of attendees listed their region as Asia
- 381 sessions held
- Top three sessions by attendance:
- Opening Ceremony
- Public Forum 1
- Public Forum 2
- 942 unique mobile app visits
- 55,110 schedule website page views
- Survey respondents were split on whether they want to return to the one-day constituency day structure
- 64% of survey respondents want to keep the two-day public forum structure
Our goal is to improve on the feedback and statistics we collect, and to look for trends by comparing meeting data over time. Learning about trends gives us greater insights into how we are meeting the needs of attendees, and informs the kinds of changes we need to make. We expect to release the first comparative report after ICANN59.
Click here to download the full ICANN57 By The Numbers report [PDF, 6.79 MB].
If you have questions, please email: mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org