What to Expect at ICANN55: A Guide for Business Stakeholders
RSVP via this form by 17 February 2016
This webinar is an introduction to ICANN and the Commercial Stakeholder Group. It is designed for people in the business world who are new to the ICANN Community and interested in the upcoming ICANN55 Public Meeting in Marrakech, Morocco, from 5-10 March 2016.
When: Thursday, 18 February 2016
Where: Adobe Connect
- ICANN55 Public Meeting in Marrakech and sessions of interest
- Opportunities to follow, participate and join the work of business stakeholders in their various constituency groups
- Latest topics in the Internet domain name and addressing systems
Members of the ICANN global business engagement team and regional engagement team for Africa and representatives from:
- The Business Constituency
- The Intellectual Property Constituency
- The Internet Service Providers & Connectivity Providers Constituency
To join the webinar, RSVP by 17 February 2016:
- Complete an online form at https://goo.gl/forms/bekYe22HPL.
- Send an email to email@example.com and include your name, email address, organization and country.
Audio will be available in English and French.