Contenido disponible solo en los siguientes idiomas
Name: Igor Mkrtumyan
Date: 5 May 2022
Affiliation: Armenian GP
Original Public Comment: Root Zone Label Generation Rules Version 5 (RZ-LGR-5)
1. Are the individual script proposals created by the Generation Panels (available here) correctly integrated into RZ-LGR-5?
2. In your view, are there any required technical changes to RZ-LGR-5? Please list them with an explanation.
3. Do you have any additional observations or suggested changes?
1. Description, repertoire, and variant rules in Armenian script LGR are aligned with a proposal by Armenian GP.
2. Some cross-script variants defined in Latin LGR produced more variants in Armenian LGR. Armenian GP will incorporate these variants in the updated version of Armenian LGR.
3. We’d like to refresh the reason for U+587 code point exclusion from the starting repertoire.
Summary of Submission
The proposal for the Root Zone Label Generation Rules Version 5 (RZ-LGR-5) correctly integrates the Armenian LGR proposal