Contenido disponible solo en los siguientes idiomas
ICANN org Contact(s)email@example.com
What We Received Input On
PTI is an affiliate of ICANN and, through contracts and subcontracts with ICANN, is responsible for the operations of the IANA functions. PTI has its own bylaws that require the organization to develop its own annual OP&B. The PTI OP&B includes all costs directly related to the delivery of the IANA services: performing day-to-day operations, developing and evolving tools and systems, reporting on performance and customer satisfaction, and maintaining the security and integrity of key elements of Internet infrastructure.
The IANA OP&B includes the PTI OP&B, activities related to the contract oversight, and activities incurred by ICANN. Once the PTI OP&B is adopted by the PTI Board, it is then incorporated into the broader IANA OP&B, which is considered by the ICANN Board to support the operations of the IANA Functions.
Because the annual IANA OP&B comprises the full PTI OP&B, it is important that both documents are thoroughly reviewed during the Public Comment process.
|Proposals For Your Input|
The Annual OP&B sets forth the focus of effort and organizational commitment for the current fiscal year. The ICANN Bylaws and PTI Bylaws require the preparation and adoption of an Annual OP&B prior to the start of each fiscal year.
Before Monday, 25 October 2021
- Community members seeking clarification on any details in the draft plans should submit questions to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 29 September 2021.
- ICANN org will provide responses to clarifying questions by Friday, 8 October 2021, approximately two weeks before this Public Comment proceeding closes.
After Monday, 25 October 2021
- ICANN org will consult the community as needed to ensure understanding of submissions and prepare a summary report.
- Where necessary, changes will be made to the draft plans. The revised draft PTI plan will be presented to the PTI Board for consideration in December 2021; once approved, the revised IANA plan, inclusive of the approved PTI plan, will be presented to the ICANN Board for consideration.
- The Empowered Community will have an opportunity to consider the IANA Operating Plan and Budget after ICANN Board approval. An overview of the Empowered Community powers is published on the Empowered Community webpage.