On 24 June 2011 in Singapore, the ICANN Board approved the FY12 Operating Plan and Budget [PDF, 2.08 MB] as noted in the Board resolutions posted at http://www.icann.org/en/minutes/resolutions-24jun11-en.htm.
Based on the Board's decision to approve the launch of the New gTLD Program and to open the application window on 12 January 2012, the application processing now extends into the 2013 fiscal year. Therefore, it became obvious that including the New gTLD revenue and expenses across FY12 and FY13 presents a more accurate view of the overall FY12 budget, which can be seen in the documents below:
- A new schedule [PDF, 89 KB] which simply summarizes the consolidated budget detail into one table;
- A new schedule presenting the estimated cash flows for the New gTLD program [PDF, 120 KB], to include the processing of the 1st round applications over FY12 and FY13.
Furthermore, a revised schedule of New gTLD program related expenses, the allocation by EAG (Expense Area Group), and a re-allocation of approved constituency funding from three At-Large regional meetings to one General Assembly are reflected in this updated FY12 Budget [PDF, 1.53 MB].
- Page 6 / Figure 1-2: revised table to reflect the breakdown of New gTLD program related expenses.
- Page 20 / Figure 4-2: revised table to reflect the re-allocation of the At-Large regional meeting funding from three meetings to one General Assembly.
- Page 62 /Figure 7-1: revised tables to reflect the breakdown of New gTLD program related expenses.
- Page 64 / Figure 7-2: revised tables to reflect the breakdown of New gTLD program related expenses.
- Page 79 /Figure C-2: revised tables to reflect updated allocation by Expense Area Group (EAG)
- Page 80 /Figure C-3: revised tables to reflect updated allocation by Expense Area Group (EAG)
Throughout the year, up to date financial information, including the Board adopted FY12 Operating Plan and Budget, can be found on the ICANN Financial Information webpage.